At Healing Place Chiropractic and Wellness, we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic wellness care to our patients. Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic services we offer in our Spartanburg office.
We provide spinal correction utilizing gentle chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Rochelle Delain has years of training and experience in spinal adjustment.
Chiropractic Pregnancy Care
The Webster Technique – is a system of chiropractic analysis and adjustment to a woman’s pelvis that reduces nervous system interference and balances the pelvic structures, muscles and ligaments. A properly functioning nervous system and balanced pelvis, reduces the likelihood of uterine constraint and allows the baby to get into the best possible position for birth.
We teach our patients special "blueprint" exercises to help strengthen and correct their own unique problem. These exercises can be performed in the comfort of your own home and can improve the effectiveness of your spinal correction. In addition to skeletal misalignment, muscles and connective tissues can be out of place or strained by improper alignment and use. Specific exercises and stretches can help your body stay in balance and in health.
We often find it helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each patient is a whole person, and helping them reach true health and wellness is a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
As a health care provider I have found that some of the most common questions people have about nutritional supplements are:
- What nutritional supplements should I be taking?
- What supplements are best for certain conditions such as joint pain, arthritis?
- Do any of my supplements interfere with my medications?
- How do I know if my supplements are the best quality?
I am therefore proud to provide you with a state-of-the-art, comprehensive nutritional program that will solve these issues and place you on the right tack for optimal health – all part of my philosophy of integrated care!
After careful research and exploration, I have chosen nutraMetrix™ - Custom Wellness Solutions for my practice. Below are some of the services I now offer:
- A complete line of the highest quality nutritional supplements designed by health professionals, available exclusively at healthcare practices.
- Isotonic capable supplements – great tasting supplements that when mixed with the appropriate amount of water, provide superior delivery for many nutrients, without the binders and fillers often found in over the counter drugstore brands.
- A 21st century genetic test to determine the best supplements for you based on your genetic variations.
- A comprehensive low glycemic index-based weight management system- TLS Weight Loss Solution, which, unlike diets, is designed for a lifetime of successful weight management and better health.
- Educational programs and printed materials to keep you up to date!
- The convenience of ordering your supplements from a website on your home computer or mobile device. The choice for you to place an order on a 30-day or 90-day reorder automatic schedule for ultimate convenience or the option to pick up here at the office.
Massage therapy offers a natural conservative treatment approach that relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. Our office provides specific massage and muscular therapy that is tailored to meet the patient's condition and injury. The benefits of massage therapy may include increasing blood circulation, reducing swelling, relaxing muscles, relieving muscle pain and spasms, and aid in recovery and range of motion.
Spinal & Postural Screenings
Posture and spinal screenings can reveal important health information and unlock the door to improved health and well-being. We provide screenings at area malls, community events, health fairs and places of employment. Contact us today to arrange a screening at your event or workplace.